These are the conditions subject on all Therapeutic Guidelines Limited (TGL, we or us) publications including but not limited to the eTG complete app and the website accessible from www.tg.org.au (website). In using any TGL publication, all users of any TGL publications (you) agree to these conditions.
Use of information at own risk
We provide no warranty that the information accessible from the TGL publications (information) is accurate, up-to-date or complete and in no circumstance does the Information constitute professional advice. You are responsible for independently verifying the information, if you intend to rely upon or use it in any way. In appropriate circumstances, this may necessitate that you obtain independent advice.
The website includes information provided to us by third parties and that Information may not have been vetted by us. You use all information at your own risk.
We disclaim all responsibility
To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws:
- All implied warranties and consumer guarantees in relation to the information and your use of the TGL publications are excluded.
- We exclude all liability, including for negligence, to you arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Information or from your use of any TGL publications.
- Where such liability cannot lawfully be excluded, we limit our liability, at our option, to resupplying any goods or services in respect of which the liability arose or refunding any amounts paid for those goods or services.
The website contains links to other sites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience only and do not mean that we in any way endorse or approve those sites or third parties. We have no responsibility for your use of those sites or for any dealings that you may have with any third parties.
Intellectual property rights
Copyright in the material accessible from the website is owned by us or our licensors. You may:
- Make temporary copies necessary to browse the website on-screen.
- Not change any such material or remove any part of any copyright notice or disclaimer.
Apart from any other uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
You are not entitled to use any of the TGL or eTG complete trademarks whether they are displayed on the website or on the app, or not.
Supply of our products or services
The website provides ways for you to subscribe (by way of licence) to TGL online products such as eTG complete. It also allows you to order our books. Any of these transactions will require you to enter into a contract or licence agreement with TGL. To the extent that such contract or licence agreement is inconsistent with these conditions of use such contract or licence agreement will prevail.
To the extent that the any TGL publication provides any service that enables you to post or upload any information to the publication (service), you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You must use the service in a reasonable and responsible manner, taking into account the effects that your use of the service may have on other users, and must not use the service for any improper purpose.
- You must not post or upload any information which is false, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, obscene or offensive or which otherwise contravenes any applicable laws nor use the service in any way that gives rise to the infringement of the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Where, to enable use of a service, we issue to you a user name and password, you must not provide this user name and password to any other person and must keep them secure. You are responsible for all aspects of the use of your user name and password.
- In using the service, you must take reasonable precautions to guard against the transmission of any virus or other form of malicious or intrusive computer code.
- We may remove or edit any information that you post or upload to the website in our absolute discretion and without reference to you.
Approval of copy and layout must be requested by pharmaceutical companies to mention Therapeutic Guidelines in any promotional materials. For details, see Policies regarding Pharmaceutical Industry. Direct any requests for copy approval to email@example.com.
We may from time to time vary these conditions. The conditions applying to your use of the website at any particular time will be those accessible from the website as at that time.
These conditions are governed by the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state. If part or all of any provision of these conditions or their application to any person or circumstance is illegal or unenforceable the provision will be interpreted so as to ensure it is not illegal or unenforceable. If any provision or part of it cannot be so interpreted, the provision or part of it will be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions of these conditions continue in force.
Last updated: 11 November 2020